The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Good Deed by Nathan Peng

Go down 
+6
Darkshadow33
LT09mulhollron
Robo
Misc
Flubby
Cain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cain
The Creator
The Creator
Cain

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2007-06-09

My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Empty
PostSubject: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:48 pm

I woke up to a wet feeling at the end of my flipper. I opened my eyes to and saw my red puffle, Damion. "All right, all right, I'm up." I grabbed his red leash off the table by my bad and put it around him. I took him to the forest, let him do his buisness and went to the plaza. I bought him some more food from the pet shop and walked to the snow forts. After shooting a few snowballs at the clock tower, we walked to town.

We looked through the gift shop window to see if there was anything new, like we did every month. I then took Damion back to our igloo, fed him, and went back to town. I went to get some morning coffee like I usually do, and ordered a frapichino. That's when I saw a crowd at the dock, through the window. I finished my coffee and set off to see what the crowd was about.

I saw a penguin with a beta hat and had a pretty good idea what was going on. When I heard people asking for buddy requests, my guess was confirmed. "Popularity through clothes strikes again." I said. The penguin with the hat wasn't really talking or showing off, but he didn't help by straighting his hat and fixing his scarf every few seconds or so. This guy was obviously a non-member judging by his free clothes, but the party hat seemed to rake in a lot of fans on it's own.
My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Popularity2mf1
Picture By Qazar

I watched as one girl came up to him and asked "Want to be buddies?" He, as expected, said no thank you, and she walked away look a little depressed. I sat by her and said "You know, it might help if you go to know him first." "How can I do that?" she asked. "Well, you could say hi for starters, then you could ask him how he's doing, and the start a conversation." "If you continue to talk to him, then you will actually become buddies, and I'm sure he'll be blad to add you."

"All right!" she said, "I'll go and give that a try." "Thanks for the advice." And with that she approached him again and said hi. He said hi back, and after asking hikm how he was doing, they got started on a disussion on puffles. He seemed to be interested and they were still talking when I went back to my igloo. I told Damion all about it white I gave him a bath, and I went to bad that day feeling as though I had a done a good deed, and had, hopefully, started a new friendship.
By Nathan Peng
Back to top Go down
https://penguinigloo.forumotion.com
Flubby
Great Penguin
Great Penguin
Flubby

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 4:53 pm

Thats a pretty nice story in my case.
Back to top Go down
Misc
Misc

Number of posts : 358
Club Penguin Name : Mischiefmake
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:21 pm

Nice story Cain, is it based on a true story? Lol.
I wish some penguins would stop and realise that its not items that make people your buddeh, it' no use having buddeh with say a beta hat for example, that you don't even know and can't have a conversation that doesn't go past hi.
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://penguinclub.clubpenguinstuff.com
Cain
The Creator
The Creator
Cain

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 5:47 pm

It's a true story cause it happens all the time. Though I made this one up.

Nathan and Nancy Peng are two characters that I'm going to be using alot.
Back to top Go down
https://penguinigloo.forumotion.com
Robo
Robot: Search & Destory
Robo

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:05 pm

Nice story Cain.Good plot and everything.Ice Cream
Back to top Go down
LT09mulhollron
Great Penguin
Great Penguin
LT09mulhollron

Number of posts : 175
Club Penguin Name : 09mulhollron
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:44 pm

cool story that happend with me i was the one with everyone after me its horibble:cry: Cry. Cry. Cry. Cry. Cry. Cry. Cry.
Back to top Go down
http://halo.hightoxic.com/index.htm
LT09mulhollron
Great Penguin
Great Penguin
LT09mulhollron

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:40 pm

once again best ever:D
Back to top Go down
Robo
Robot: Search & Destory
Robo

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:27 pm

Please do not spam to get your post count up.
Back to top Go down
LT09mulhollron
Great Penguin
Great Penguin
LT09mulhollron

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:25 pm

soz
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow33
Beginner Penguin
Beginner Penguin
Darkshadow33

Number of posts : 46
Club Penguin Name : Darkshadow33
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:48 pm

I like the story cain it was a good deed by that penguin and good ideas.Impressed
Back to top Go down
http://www.officialblueclan.piczo.com
cdjcl
Super Penguin
Super Penguin
cdjcl

Number of posts : 464
Club Penguin Name : jclee
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:31 pm

i love the story but you need to edit
Back to top Go down
Thistleboy
Beginner Penguin
Beginner Penguin
Thistleboy

Number of posts : 40
Club Penguin Name : Thistle1234
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 12:16 pm

what a cool story well done Cain:cool: Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
Babidu
Great Penguin
Great Penguin
Babidu

Number of posts : 127
Club Penguin Name : Babidu
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:41 pm

Good story, you got the tears out of me, a heart-breaking sad story. Cry.
Back to top Go down
The Dude 95
Penguin
Penguin
The Dude 95

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 10:55 am

That was a great story cain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Good Deed by Nathan Peng   My Good Deed by Nathan Peng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Good Deed by Nathan Peng
Page 1 of 1