The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAQ For This Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cain
The Creator
The Creator
Cain

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2007-06-09

FAQ For This Forum Empty
PostSubject: FAQ For This Forum   FAQ For This Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm

Login/Registration

Why Can't I Log In?

Before you can log in you have to register. You might also have been banned from this forum. Make sure that your password and username are correct. If you still can't log in, contact the administrator at:

penguinigloo@lycos.com

I registered but I still can't log in.

Make sure that you have enabled your account through the email that this board has sent you. If you have not recieved the email, contact the administrator and we can manually enable your account.

I've forgotten my password!

Don't worry, just go to the login page, click on "I've forgot my password" and follow the instructions.

User Preferences/Settings

How do I edit my profile/settings?

Simply click the profile button at the top of the forum.

How do I edit my avatar?

The avatar is the small image below your username. To edit it go to profile and click on the link that says avatar.

How do I edit my signature?

A signature is the space below each post. To edit your signature, go to profile and click on the link that says signature.

How do I add an image to my signature?

To add an image to your signature, go to the edit signature area. Post the link to the image surrounded by [img][/img]. You can also click the small image of a mountain and post the link which will put the [img][/img] tags around the image for you.

Administrators-

A administrator's rank will be shown in orange.

Administrators have the most control over the forum. They are able to do all a moderator can plus all the administrative features.

Current Administrators-
Cain [Creator]
Gamerboy
Robo³

Moderators-
A moderator's rank will be shown in green. A moderator is able to delete, move, lock, unlock and split topics and are able to edit or delete posts that they moderate. It is moderators that help out with the day to day running of the forum.

Current Moderators-
Hockey

LM

Mischiefmake

You can also view the forums' bulit in F.A.Q.

https://penguinigloo.forumotion.com/faq.htm

Last edited by: Cain
Reason: Admin/Mod
Back to top Go down
https://penguinigloo.forumotion.com

FAQ For This Forum
Page 1 of 1