The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to keep your penguin account safe!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost Days
Ghost Days

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-12

How to keep your penguin account safe! Empty
PostSubject: How to keep your penguin account safe!   How to keep your penguin account safe! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:22 pm

This is how to keep your penguin account safe

ABOUT BAD LANGUAGE

1. Dont Talk like you are all cool and stuff like if you cuss anything alike the F word then you are banned of you dont say any cuss words you wont be banned wich will make it so you can get more items

ABOUT HACKING AND TRADING YOU ACCOUNT

1. If you hack you will be banned no matter what if you trade penguin wich is bad you will probly get caught and be banned
  2. When someone says who wants to trade penguins ignore them dont say ME!!! or then they will probly lie about there
  3. Hacking makes other kids think your all famous other kids will be mad and call you a HACKER don't do it for the fame and fortune because nomatter what you will be famous one day

Dating other penguins

1. Dating penguins means no saying like wanna have s** because theres another thing you will be banned for and its just wrong sick and gross if a penguin tells you that report them no matter what even if its your girlfriend/boyfriend Report them
  2. The penguin says lets goto my igloo and do something it might be the thing i talked about above DONT GO she will send you a card dont go stay there or you might be banned as well if you say the word if she says it and then you say Ok then kids will find you one day and report you about it if they figure out

Mean Words to not say

1. Do not say You dork freak dude or that stuff its not nice and you will be introuble by others dont say W** Because then alot of kids will report you if you get alot of reports you will be banned
  2. Dont say like Get out of my way F ER or say i will kick you You F ER dont say that stuff like i said above you will get alot of reports and be banned maybe even PERMA-BANNED

Making fun of others

1. Do not make fun of penguins because your a member and there not because they might get so mad at you they Might report you a million times and then he/she will make other penguins help
  2. Just because they have clothes that dont match or are member clothes or that arnt cool doesnt mean to make fun of them because all of them making fun of is a report of being rude or

If you see someone hacking, keep away IMMIDIATELY! You might be reported aswell because the other guys might think youre a friend of the hcker.

Dont tupe anything comes in your mind, like vibahvbhruibhbsvhjse. You might spell a fowl word.

Dont tell anyone you dont trust to come to my forum, go there etc.

Dont go to any websites advertised by cp players and report them. (Well, exeption Dark's penguin club forum.)

Dont believe anyone claiming to be a mod if he doesnt have the Woot symbol on the top right of his player card. Even if he does, dont think twice for reporting him if he broke the rules. DO IT!

Id also like to clear something out.

In the first post, it says:

If you get many reports, you get banned.

My cp experience (530 days playing), the forums experience (MC Forums and Penguin Club)
And the rules of cp tell me:

You dont get banned if you get reported many times for nothing.
The mods just ignore it.
Who gets banned, a guy reported 70 times for nothing or one with 1 time but FOR something?
mean

I hope you follow these rules about being a penguin on cp and keeping the account safe because if not You will Be Banned for quite a while so becareful of what you say and stay safe on clubpenguin be following these rules of keeping your account safe from others
Back to top Go down

How to keep your penguin account safe!
Page 1 of 1