The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The CP War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambie Gal
Penguin
Penguin
Ambie Gal

Number of posts : 62
Club Penguin Name : Ambie Girl
Registration date : 2007-08-22

The CP War Empty
PostSubject: The CP War   The CP War Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:42 pm

The ending is sad, but enjoy my fan story!

Hey! I am Ambie. You may know me from other books and what not. Well, in this particular story, me and my BFF Clikits are going to be going off to war! Well, enjoy the story!
Chapter One:
Back at Billybob Elementary…
“Hey Clikits! Come here!” I said. “What do you need Ambie?” she replied. “I found some rustling in this bush. Mind if you look with me?” I asked. “Sure Ambie.” Clikits answered. We looked in the bush and we heard the leaves rustle again. A puffle jumped out at us. We fell to the ground laughing. “That’s the thing you wanted me to see? It’s only a pink puffle!” Clikits giggled. “Yeah yeah…” I said humiliated and frightened by the puffle. “Come on, we better get to . Don’t want to be late again and have to face Mr. Thunderbottom do you?” Clikits said. I fell to the ground laughing. “Thunderbottom!” we both yelled. We waddled back to .
As we walked through the hall, a big man waddled up to us. “Hey, are you guys Ambie and Clikits?” he asked. “Uh yeah, we are.” Clikits replied confused. “We need you.” he said. “Need us for what?” I asked. “War.” he answered. “War?!? What do you mean war?” Clikits said angrily. “We need you to help fight off Rockhopper’s evil twin Pebbleskipper.” he explained. “Pebbleskipper? That’s a stupid name!” giggled Clikits. “Yeah yeah, now get moving soldiers!” he screamed. “Sir yes sir!” me and Clikits said in unison.
Chapter Two:
Now in Pebbleskipper’s lab…
“Argh! Now they know me secret plan!” Pebbleskipper wined. “But sir, you’re the one who even told that guy in the first place!” Tyanator, Pebbleskipper’s sidekick said. “Argh… don’t remind me.” Pebbleskipper moaned. “But sir, I…” Tyanator got interrupted. “Argh! Just be quiet! We’ll find another plan sooner or later!” Pebbleskipper yelled. “Uh, alright sir.” Tyanator said sadly.
“Oh sweet ride dude!” Clikits said while staring at the car we were going to drive in. “Stay focused soldiers!” the man yelled. “Ok sir!” me and Clikits said in unison. “Oh, and call me Mr. Billybob.” Mr. Billybob said. “You are the actual Billybob?” I asked excitedly. “The one and only.” Billybob said proudly. “Ok, we better get to the war fast, before they do something bad.” Clikits suggested. “Yes, let’s.” Billybob replied.
I stared out the window and sighed in boredom. I looked out the other window and saw a running boy. “Stop the car!” I yelled. “What?” Billybob said as he stopped the car. I ran out the door and chased after the boy. “Ambie! What are you doing?” Clikits screamed out to me. I just kept on running after him. Billybob and Clikits chased after me in the car. I dived after the boy and I pushed him down. I fell rolling on the ground. He managed to get up. He tried to run, but then I grabbed his ankle and he tripped. “Hello?” I said to him. He looked at me. He wore tennis shoes, a star necklace, dark , and the thing that really caught my eye was his light blue sweatshirt. “Where did you get that sweatshirt?” I asked. He got up and ran off. I just stared. The car finally caught up, and Billybob and Clikits came out. I got back in the car, and we drove off.
Chapter Three:
Now in war…
“How do I fire this thing?” I asked while I was tinkering with my bazooka. “Like this.” Billybob demonstrated for me. “Thanks, Billybob.” I thanked him. “No problem. Now Pebbleskipper’s army is coming. You better get ready.” Billybob warned. “Okey Dokey sir!” Clikits said proudly. I fired the bazooka at Tyanator. “Man down man down!” yelled Pebbleskipper. He fired a machine gun at me but I dodged it. I shot him with my bazooka. He fell the ground clutching his stomach. I turned and high fived my army team. When I didn’t notice Pebbleskipper got a clear shot of my head. He fired his machine gun, and the next thing I knew, it was pitch black.
“Oh…” I mumbled. “She’s alive!” Clikits screamed. “Huh? What happened?” I asked clueless. “You got shot in he head by a machine gun.” Billybob explained. “It missed your brain, luckily.” the doctor added. I looked to the side of my bed. I saw the boy in the light blue sweatshirt. “You!” I said as I got up really fast. “What about me?” the boy asked. “You were the boy I chased!” I replied. “Don’t call me boy. My name is Skye.” he told me. I stared clueless at all of the people surrounding me. I had out again after the medicine the doctor gave me. Everything was black again…
Chapter Four:
Back at the hospital…
“Ambie, we must win. Mind if we leave you with the doctor?” Skye asked. I had just woken back up. I replied, “No, you go right ahead.” They all walked out.
“Ok, try going for Pebbleskipper’s crew.” Billybob suggested. Everyone shot the crew. It was two on three. Tyanator and Pebbleskipper, against Skye, Clikits, and Billybob. Pebbleskipper shot his machine gun at Billybob and Billybob dropped t the ground and had shot Tyanator. Now it was one on three. Billybob aimed and fired, but Pebbleskipper dodged it and shot Billybob in the stomach. Billybob clutched his stomach tightly and fell over. The doctors carried him away. “Oh what are we going to do?” Clikits said worriedly. I snuck up on them and I said, “I know what to do.” “Ambie!” Clikits said. Pebbleskipper fired his machine gun at me. I dodged it. I then shot Pebbleskipper with my bazooka. He fell to the ground moaning. Me, Skye, and Clikits were jumping up and down in excitement. We had won the war!
We went to visit Billybob in the hospital. “I’m very proud of you kids.” he whispered. “Thanks, we couldn’t have done it without you.” I said. “Yeah.” Clikits added. “But, I think I might not survive this shot. Please, stay in war, and fight for all of Club Penguin.” Billybob told us. “We will.” Skye . Billybob shut his eyes. He was dead. We walked out of the room, crying.
Back to top Go down
http://penguincheaters.forumotion.com
cdjcl
Super Penguin
Super Penguin
cdjcl

Number of posts : 464
Club Penguin Name : jclee
Registration date : 2007-07-20

The CP War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CP War   The CP War Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:58 pm

WOW nice story i could picture in my head! It is very vivid!
Back to top Go down
Ambie Gal
Penguin
Penguin
Ambie Gal

Number of posts : 62
Club Penguin Name : Ambie Girl
Registration date : 2007-08-22

The CP War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The CP War   The CP War Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Thanks, I am still working on book two!
Back to top Go down