The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP EVERYONE

Go down 
+2
Tommy
Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Ninja

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-01

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:34 pm

Ok, well, recently, my penguin(98tyman98, Agondude), got BANNED FOREVER. I contacted CP, telling them I was hacked, and thy wouldn't beleive me, someone help please, both those penguin had Every non-member item!

I tried to explain it wasn't me who did the bann, but they just wouldn't un-bann the penguins!Cry. Cry.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Penguin
Penguin
Tommy

Number of posts : 70
Club Penguin Name : Tj3245 (Tommy got banned)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm

Ninja wrote:
Ok, well, recently, my penguin(98tyman98, Agondude), got BANNED FOREVER. I contacted CP, telling them I was hacked, and thy wouldn't beleive me, someone help please, both those penguin had Every non-member item!

I tried to explain it wasn't me who did the bann, but they just wouldn't un-bann the penguins!Cry. Cry.

Well, the odds of both your penguins getting hacked are very slim, unless you posted the on some box.

As for being unbanned. it's not gonna happen. Same thing happened to me because i said youtube. I called all i tried, but they kept saying no. Just make a new account and move on. That's what i did.

and my account that got banned was old, but i didn't cry over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tj3245
Misc
Misc

Number of posts : 358
Club Penguin Name : Mischiefmake
Registration date : 2007-06-22

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:37 pm

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
Have you been banned forever before, they usually give second chances.
Speak calmly to them, explain what happened in detail and clearly.
They pay more attention when you do, otherwise there's nothing I can do but wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://penguinclub.clubpenguinstuff.com
Hockey_
Hockey_

Number of posts : 454
Club Penguin Name : 1hockeyfan
Registration date : 2007-06-21

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 am

You need to call them and have them talk with your parents. How else do you think I've been banned and un-banned many times?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehockeyarena.fpb1.com
Ninja
Ninja

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-01

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Misc wrote:
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.
They pay more attention when you do, otherwise there's nothing I can do but wish you good luck.

Ok, but the thing is though, it's weird When I e-mail then about 98tyman98, they say they want some verification code or something about my membership, but I WAS a member on the account, but it expired about a year ago..:S
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Penguin
Penguin
Tommy

Number of posts : 70
Club Penguin Name : Tj3245 (Tommy got banned)
Registration date : 2007-06-30

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:35 pm

Ninja wrote:
Misc wrote:
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Ok, but the thing is though, it's weird When I e-mail then about 98tyman98, they say they want some verification code or something about my membership, but I WAS a member on the account, but it expired about a year ago..:S

Well, thats your fault for not saving it, i save all my documents from them. Even support emails, cause you'll never know when you will need it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tj3245
Babidu
Great Penguin
Great Penguin
Babidu

Number of posts : 127
Club Penguin Name : Babidu
Registration date : 2007-06-20

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 4:13 pm

Well, you will not get unbanned and I don't even believe you that both of your accounts got banned. Agondude was a forumer from my memories and I basically think that you stole his account. What I also believe is that you believe in Membership Boxes/ Boxes and if you posted there that was your own fault. Contacting club penguin via e-mail brings you nothing, I would get a parent and phone club penguin, because the number is totally free.
Back to top Go down
Robo
Robot: Search & Destory
Robo

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-06-10

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:25 am

I am sorry to hear that you have been banned,but any discussion about hacking is against the rules of this forum.I am surprised one of the mods didn't lock this already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP EVERYONE   HELP EVERYONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Club Penguin Igloo Forum :: Club Penguin :: Club Penguin Support-
Jump to: