The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a funny story

Go down 
5 posters

do think it was funny?
yes, i loved
a funny story Vote_lcap17%a funny story Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
yeah it was funny
 17% [ 1 ]
it was ok
a funny story Vote_lcap33%a funny story Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
no it was old
 17% [ 1 ]
no it was bad
a funny story Vote_lcap16%a funny story Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
NO WAY, it was horrible
a funny story Vote_lcap0%a funny story Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
cdjcl
Super Penguin
Super Penguin
cdjcl

Number of posts : 464
Club Penguin Name : jclee
Registration date : 2007-07-20

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:19 pm

i think some people heard this, i'm sorry if it's a little disturbing it has to talk about your bottom,i don't know is it's against the rule.this story is kinda old

there was 3 tourist,then one guy with a gun came and he said stick 10 fruit's in your bottom,if u laugh u die. the first guy went and picked cherries and on the third one he laughed. the second guy picked apple he did 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 then he laughed. in heaven #1 guy said "why did u laugh, u were doing so good?" #2 guy said i saw the third guy picking watermelon!

get it?
Back to top Go down
D-Wade
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 95
Club Penguin Name : Mj is da bes but I quit
Registration date : 2007-07-24

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:00 pm

Yeah I heard it before but I heard it this way:
There was once three explorers and they headed into a forest. As they were exploring they found a cannibal king and he said "You have to do something for me so I won't eat and kill you" The three explorers happily accepted it, so the cannibal king said "You have to go into the forest, pick 10 fruits." The first guy went into the forest and when he came back with 10 apples, the king said "Stick those ten fruits up your butts and if you make a sound my men and I will eat you" He had 3 apples up his butt and then he screamed so the cannibals ate him. The second guy came back with 10 berries and the cannibal king said the same thing. So the second guy was like this is going to be easy, he got 9 up his butt but then he started cracking up so the cannibals ate him. In heaven the first explorer and the second explorer met up and the first explorer said "Why did you laugh you could've lived to tell the tale" and the second explorer replied" I know but when I looked up at the third guy, I saw he was carrying pineapples.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nba.com
cdjcl
Super Penguin
Super Penguin
cdjcl

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:38 pm

D-Wade wrote:
Yeah I heard it before but I heard it this way:
There was once three explorers and they headed into a forest. As they were exploring they found a cannibal king and he said "You have to do something for me so I won't eat and kill you" The three explorers happily accepted it, so the cannibal king said "You have to go into the forest, pick 10 fruits." The first guy went into the forest and when he came back with 10 apples, the king said "Stick those ten fruits up your butts and if you make a sound my men and I will eat you" He had 3 apples up his butt and then he screamed so the cannibals ate him. The second guy came back with 10 berries and the cannibal king said the same thing. So the second guy was like this is going to be easy, he got 9 up his butt but then he started cracking up so the cannibals ate him. In heaven the first explorer and the second explorer met up and the first explorer said "Why did you laugh you could've lived to tell the tale" and the second explorer replied" I know but when I looked up at the third guy, I saw he was carrying pineapples.
wow that's pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
Thistleboy
Beginner Penguin
Beginner Penguin
Thistleboy

Number of posts : 40
Club Penguin Name : Thistle1234

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:15 pm

ha ha wow what a story well done:lol: Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.clubpenguin.com
Robo
Robot: Search & Destory
Robo

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-06-10

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:39 pm

I didn't find it funny.Maybe it's just me,I am always boring and literal.
Back to top Go down
Misc
Misc

Number of posts : 358
Club Penguin Name : Mischiefmake
Registration date : 2007-06-22

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Lol, that's cause your a robot, right?
The joke's ok, but I'm not laughing.
And I'm usually pretty easily amused.. Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://penguinclub.clubpenguinstuff.com
cdjcl
Super Penguin
Super Penguin
cdjcl

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:52 pm

Misc wrote:
Lol, that's cause your a robot, right?
The joke's ok, but I'm not laughing.
And I'm usually pretty easily amused.. Laugh
it's okay i loved it when i was in elmentry, i think it's beacause it a story for kids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a funny story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a funny story   a funny story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a funny story
Page 1 of 1