The Club Penguin Igloo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cain
The Creator
The Creator
Cain

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Article Empty
PostSubject: Article   Article Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:36 pm

Club Penguin, Waddle Around and Meet New Friends

Have you ever stopped to think of that phrase? Waddle around and meet new friends. Well sure, I waddle around, but do I really make new friends? Sure you do! If it weren't for Club Penguin, would you be on the forums? If it weren't for the forums, would you go to bribbles? Through this process, we meet new people, and become friends with them. By looking at the thread "If You Could Meet Anyone on These Forums in Real Life, Who Would it Be?", we see how good of friends people have become, just by going on a forum and a bribble.

"Well, you can become friends on forums, but you can't really become friends through cp."

Not true. If that was the case, then what's the point in a buddy list? Before you came to forums, didn't you have some people on Club Penguin that you loved to hang out with? I know I did. After I became familiar with the forum, I went to the meetings and parties everyone hosted. Those were alot of fun. I soon had two groups of buddies. Forum buddies and Original Buddies.

Now I'll agree with you that it becomes hard to have a genuine conversation with someone on Club Penguin because of all the filters, but we have to learn to live with that. Luckly, we're 13 or over (or should be) and we can go to forums to talk to our friends. We can add each other on AIM or MSN and talk to them alot more than you would in Club Penguin.

So when you see your buddy, be sure to give them a wave.
Back to top Go down
https://penguinigloo.forumotion.com

Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Club Penguin Igloo Forum :: Recycling Bin-
Jump to: